FAQ 보기
Where do I send payment by wire transfer?
FAQ 보기
Name : Admin Date : 2007.10.20 Hit : 11452

Wire transfers can be submitted with the help of your banking institution. Provide your bank with the information below to properly transfer your payment:
Note: Please be advised that for international wires, your bank may require and charge you for the use of an intermediary bank.
Bank Name:
Korea Exchange Bank Song-So Branch
1220-10, Igok-dong, Dalseo-gu, Dae-gu,
KoreaAccount Name:
Ssangyong Materials Corporation
Account Number:
216-JSD-100249-6 (for US Dollar)
216-JSD-100253-0 (for EURO)
216-JSD-100251-1 (for Japanese Yen)